P2 must be excited too because he/she is flopping around like crazy. He/She probably already knows (since I am not already hollering about something) that is must be a "stay home day" as Maryn calls it. P2 also proved to be a definite Noble yesterday during our sonogram. The "sonographer" (no, that is not what they are really called) could not get a picture of that sweet face. He/She was all over the place, literally. We did get a precious picture of his or her feet crossed at the ankle as if he/she knew that we didn't want to see what it was hiding;)
Bran took Maryn to Academy yesterday on their way home from school. She needed a new sleeping bag for school and camping so they went to take a look somewhere where we had a gift certificate. They found a cute, pink, digital camo and she loves it. In addition, they surprised me with Maryn's new bat! Oh my goodness, that girl is a ball player already. She got her own little DiMarini bat (which means nothing to most of you) and she was knocking the softball across the yard last night. I can't wait to watch her play this summer and I hope she loves it!
I will try to get sonogram pics scanned in and take a few pics of little Chipper as soon as I can!
Ok, so Maryn is freaking cool! What an awesome bat for her. When is she joining your softball team?? :)
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your mental health day. :)
ReplyDelete