Friday, February 27, 2009

crazy weekend

Thankfully, today is Friday. This week really seemed to drag. However, after this weekend life is going to slow down a bit. First of all, we are hosting Disciple Now which means that 11 (yes 11, plus 3 leaders!) sweaty 9th grade boys will be sleeping and playing all over our house. I am a touch nervous, but I think it will be a great time. Please pray that their time in our house is blessed! In addition, I am taking my DI (Destination Imagination-formerly Odyssey of the Mind) team to the regional competition on Saturday. I will be gone ALL day. I hope that they are successful, but not too successful. :) I am ready to check that off of my list! All the while, Branum will be working the Lubbock Invitation track meet all weekend long until late at night. Fortunately, family will be helping out with Maryn and my sisters are both coming to town!

So, basically, this weekend is stressful, but once it is over life is going to calm down a great deal. I covet your prayers as we try to survive all the madness without it causing us to be too tired or frustrated with one another! 

By the way, does anyone know a good place to get maternity clothes that are affordable! Target and Old Navy are both a total joke and fatty needs some jeans!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Hang in there! Sounds like a crazy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...