Although I am posting just 20 minutes after my last post, I think it is important to share how grateful I am! I truly owe God all the glory! How amazing is it that I was in the hospital, with highly qualified people to look after me had something seriously gone wrong!? How amazing is it that I have a sweet little baby growing inside of me anyway!? I absolutely know how blessed I am, even in the midst of what may seem like a storm. The sweet nurse practitioner actually listened to me when I said they needed to adjust my due date back to its original day (long story) and therefore comforted me that mother's intuition truly is worth something! My amniotic fluid was back down in to a normal range! I got to see a beautiful, sweet, precious smile on sonogram today!? My sweet mother-in-law was right beside me the whole time, and I really enjoyed our visit. Bran was sad he wasn't there for me, and I realized just how blessed I am to be surrounded by people who would have dropped their world to come and hold my hand today, had I needed them. Just as I have been learning through our small group book, sometimes there are struggles and they call for us to refocus our eyes on Him.
Hey God- I am listening!!!
I'm glad everything is okay...that sounds scary!
ReplyDeleteHey lady!! I'm so glad that you have such great people around you. I am horribly sad that I'm not there. I miss you guys!! Take care of you and that precious family! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're okay, too. I don't know much about this baby business, but that sounds scary!
ReplyDeleteYou are so blessed!