Thursday, July 16, 2009

WAY BEHIND!

Wow! I have really dropped the ball on my blog! 2 kids, lots of summer fun and taking a nap each time I get free time have really limited my ability to post. Let's see if I can get you all caught up...

To recap since mid-June:
Bear took his first bath... (and several more since then)
We gathered with relatives from all over to have our first official Pember reunion in about 10 years! We swam, played, and reminisced...

(Maryn found a worm while fishing at Kenny's Korral- she was so proud! She also caught her first fish.)
(We swam in Slaton at Aunt MayBelle's with all the cousins!)


A SMALL sampling of the family at the Slaton park on the 4th!
photo.php.jpg
We celebrated the 4th with our 9th annual Noble Backyard Bash including the yearly attempt to put Branum in to the pool in retaliation, lots of friends and tons of fireworks! Unfortunately, I didn't take but 2 pictures...


And Baby Bear turned one month old! Wow, time flies!


Heading to the Noble Reunion this weekend...I'll do better about updating when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...