Clearly, my blogging has not improved. We are still busy, of course, but summer is wrapping up. I have done a poor job of taking pics too, sadly, but here are a few since we last "chatted"!
Here is our little Peanut at 1 month old...still long and lean.

and another...

We attended the annual Noble Family Reunion in Austin in mid-July. We ate at Threadgill's with the WHOLE fam, including M's sweet cousins Grayson, Parker and Addie...


We visited with family and swam at the hotel...


Barret is now 7 weeks old, learning to smile and doing lots of little jabbering. He has also learned to cry VERY loudly. I wonder how he learned to be loud in our sweet, quiet household!?

Today, we went swimming in the backyard and Bear got in for the first time! Maryn also demonstrated her newly acquired/improved swimming skills (though she HATES lessons)!


Our precious, adorable, BEAUTIFUL, challenging, brilliant daughter will be starting Pre-K at my campus this fall! I cannot believe she is anywhere near old enough and I am excited (and a bit scared) to get to see her at school every day!

You're not behind... you're right on time! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family! He is growing so much already! What a blessing.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteBZ is too cute, Cayce!