On a much more precious note- M started Pre-K today! She is so stinkin' cute! She was nervous, and excited and so many other things up until the big moment and when it was go time, she was ready to rock!!! I must say, dropping her off for real school on a real campus (although WPC was an amazing place!) was so much more difficult! Even being down the hall didn't ease the bittersweet emotions. She has been in "school" since she was just a few months old but now my little girl is a Little Wrangler! So adorable!

Congrats on a successful first day! One of my friends has a daughter in your class! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe that Maryn is in pre-k... and also didn't know LBK schools did pre-k! Learn something new every day!
She looks super cute, and I'm glad you made it through the first week! I love the new picture at the top. They are precious!
ReplyDelete