
Our precious baby boy is 2 months old! Wow, time flies. He is a precious, precious boy. He sleeps well. He eats well. He cuddles well. We are incredibly spoiled! We began dropping him off with his babysitter/at home day care at the beginning of August. We are blessed to have a wonderful lady to care for him and so far, so good! I haven't gotten a picture yet, but our angel has a beautiful smile, just like his big sister too. He looks so, so much like Maryn did at this age (though some disagree) and his eyes are so pretty. We can't tell if they will change color yet or not. Maryn has green eyes like me so I would love for Barret to have blue eyes like Bran. Bear also loves to talk and coo. It is absolutely adorable! We made the switch to formula. I had hoped to last a bit longer, but 7 weeks will have to suffice. He hasn't had any trouble with the switch, so we have been incredibly blessed. I love to see Bear react when he hears my voice! We were spoiled to get to spend so much time together this summer, and I love that he is so attached to me. Maryn never really had that chance. So, updates from the doc: he survived his first 3 shots and an oral immunization. He really did quite well with them. He is 12 lbs., 12 oz. (75%) and 24.8" long (97%)! He is definitely long and lean, just like he looks. And his perfect little noggin is 16.2" (90%). Oh, what a sweet addition he has been to our family! Things are absolutely perfect with our Mare and our Bear!
He is so cute... and he does have beautiful eyes! What a sweet baby -- I love that you were able to have that time with him and Maryn this summer.
ReplyDelete