Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whoa nelly!

It's killing me not to be able to voice anything on Facebook so blogger, I am baaaacccckkkkk! I'll have real posts shortly but FIRST, I need your help! I entered in a super cool contest with Modern Bird Studios. I uploaded my pic (found: HERE) and I need your votes! The top 10 photos with the most votes will get a chance to win a fabulous piece of the art that Modern Bird Studios creates! So, vote now, vote often and tell your friends!!!

(I am pretty sure you'll need to "like" Modern Bird Studios on Facebook first and THEN "like" my photo. But, I promise, you'll definitely like both things on your own;))

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You crack me up! I was going to call you out for being on twitter more in the last week because of your FB hiatus. Yay, more blogs on the way!! :)
    Jonna

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...