Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall




I am so far behind, and my dedicated readers (haha!) have missed so much, so I thought I better catch you all up! So, here is fall in a nutshell...

We went camping with the Noble family, as we do each year!
Maryn's class celebrated diez y seis de septiembre with a pinata and some other activities...

We have been rooting for the Raiders and tailgating...



We have done lots of grilling in the backyard...

We celebrated our 10 year high school reunion...

Barret LOVED his first taste of rice cereal. Yum!

We enjoyed the Fall Festival at Roscoe...

We went to the Pumpkin Patch...

And I checked one of my BIG events off the list- the Medieval Festival! (My sweet hubs dressed as a knight to entertain my kids and they LOVED it!)

We enjoyed Halloween at our church Trunk Or Treat with our little honey bees!



We won the decorating contest by serving candy off the smoker and "boiling the competition"!

And Maryn helped hand out candy...

And the sweet, handsome Noble fence fellas came to Roscoe to teach Maryn's class all about building (and serve up some delicious burgers to our teaching staff)! The kids LOVED learning how to hammer, screw and use a socket wrench. I think the guys enjoyed it too!


Whew! It has been a busy few months!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder it's been so long since you're last blog! I don't know how you do it! So glad for an update... Now it's my turn!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...