2012 Parties
Hubs and I REALLY like to throw parties. Like, it is legitimately our spiritual gift. If there is an excuse to have people over and we can even remotely swing it, we're on it. Plus, it makes us clean our house :)
Our major parties in 2012 included Miss M's 7th birthday! Where has the time gone!? She had been begging for a surprise party, and boy did we pull it off! Little darling was SHOCKED to walk in to a backyard full of her sweet friends!
We always theme it out, and this year was no exception. We had a retro ice cream float party! Check out my friend Monica's invitation business because she is awesome!
Maryn had a ball celebrating 7 amongst 50 of her closest friends! ;) We go big, or go home!
We, as usual, enjoyed photo booth fun!
Including the birthday girl's precious little brother!
I can't believe this angel is already 7! She is the most amazing, empathetic, kind, compassionate, helpful, I could go on and on, little girl! I have no idea where she came from! ;)
Not to be outdone, Mr. B turned 3 in June! And, much like any other 3 year old, he is superhero obsessed! So, we did it up big with a pop art superhero party and he was in heaven!
We had lots of wonderful, theme-appropriate food...
...played games...
...and photoboothed it!
Needless to say, he was a happy camper!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts...