Sunday, May 24, 2009

Maryn's 4th Birthday


The adorable pink chandelier hanging in a tree out front with flower pinwheels below 
(not pictured)

After MANY schedule changes due to family obligations, track meets and such, we were finally able to throw Maryn's 4th birthday party the weekend after Easter. She wanted a "pink" party and eventually mentioned Pinkalicious (which I totally thought she had made up, until her friend Maren showed me the book)! So, we ended up with an adorable pinkalicious party in the backyard chock full of friends and family! At her age, we pretty much just invite everyone so no one is left out. I think we had about 35 kids in the backyard, plus their respective families and other grownups. Maryn had a ball and Bran and I talked about how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends! Once again, I did a horrible job of taking pics, but I will share what I did manage to capture! Huge thanks to all of our family who helped out a great deal!!!

Strawberry Whoppers, strawberries with fruit dip, watermelon and tons of pink cupcakes! 

Strawberry filled Oreos, pixy sticks, gum, strawberry marshmellows, pink rice krispie treats, shirley temples and pink lemonade! 
Good thing we made Garrison go last with the pinata- he decapitated the princess pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...