Thursday, May 28, 2009

random

I love my new layout and header, but does anyone know how to get my picture up in to the picture frame in the header?

Had a little baby scare today- his/her heartrate was super high, randomly, so I got sent to be monitored and have an ultrasound. Everything turned out great and the ultrasound confirmed what we already knew, once again, this is going to be a BIG baby! Measuring 8 lbs. today! Yowza!

School's out for summer!!! Life is grand...can't believe I made it all the way through!

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad your big baby is okay and that you made it through the school year!

    I hope your baby doesn't get as big as my sister was when she was born - 10lbs. 2 oz. and 24 inches long. My poor mom! The doctor tried to induce her 3 weeks early, but she didn't budge. My mom ended up with toxemia and was on bed rest for a month. But now my sister is a 6 ft. blonde model. So whatever... :)

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, the 6 ft. model thing might work...my little sister took those genes too! thanks for the luck and good wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the baby is ok! Maybe they will move that birthday up a little!! I just added that same header to my blog too!!! I cannot, for the life of me figure out how to add a picture there either! I just thought it was because I'm not familiar with this yet. I need some MAJOR tutorials on this blogging thing! I just figured out this morning how to add the stupid header in the first place! If you figure it out let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To put a picture in there, you will have to save the header on your computer (right click and save) then open it in something like photoshop and put your pic in there, then upload it back to your blogger layout. I'm sure that was clear as mud.

    You are in my prayers girl... Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks brandi...wish i had photoshop:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can download a 30-day trial of it for free from adobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog design. I have no idea how to do the picture thing. I found someone to do all that for me. I am not gifted in the computer department.
    Glad everything is okay with the baby. You have a big one on your hands. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did it! all with microsoft word and some fancy mac things! kristin- i have no idea how i did it, but i think i would repeat if you want to send me the pic you want to use...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're doing okay! I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy girl! You're on the down stretch though!

    8lbs?? I might die. I'm a weenie though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...