So, I have been BEGGING people to help me finish putting together our new addition's nursery! It was just one of the many things that I desperately wanted to finish so that I could feel accomplished and prepared. After my first contraction scare (see below several posts) I was determined to finish things before I got put on bed rest or anything else that would limit my ability to be in control:). Well, thanks to the amazing painting of my sweet husband and his precious mom, we got the ball rolling! While the pictures do not do the color justice, it is bright and beautiful! The name of the color is...Nacho Cheese! I love it! I was determined to have a different looking nursery, even though we are reusing the bedding and such we had with Maryn. It is amazing what a difference the color change made! On the Sunday after Maryn's party, my sister Tyler came in and took over! We had discussed many ideas and she was ready to put the plan in to action, along with my mom. They told me to relax and they would handle it. Boy did they! They received my requests well and added their own special touches and here you have it...





Cute nursery! Love the branch and birds! Where is the duvet from?
ReplyDeletethank you!!! i like it too:) the duvet is from pottery barn. found it on sale to use in maryn's room, but then decided to build the nursery around it instead!
ReplyDeleteIt looks AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete