
Well, I know this won't be a shock, but I am SOOOOOOOO excited that it is summer! I am actually not a fan of the heat and such, but I am a HUGE fan of relaxing and enjoying some time off. This is my first summer to be totally free of obligations beyond my family. Every other year I have either been working full time or in school. What an amazing summer this will be! Although I am a touch worried about how smoothly things will go regarding Maryn, new baby and me, I feel incredibly blessed by what this summer has in store!
We have been swimming and playing all day, everyday, already! I would post pics, but that would mean you would see me and my 8 1/2 months prego belly in a swimming suit. Not appropriate! B is off to fence and so excited. He LOVES manual labor (weird!) and I know he is thrilled to be out in the sun all day long and actually working for the company that we have invested so much in! Shameless plug- check out www.noblefence.com :)
I packed my bag for the hospital last night. It isn't completely packed, but getting close, and all cameras are charged! I had some legitimately painful contractions last night that subsided, fortunately. However, I am seriously thinking this sweet baby will join us any day now. The good news is that we settled on a new boy name, but no, I am not quite ready to announce it! It has the greatest nickname though!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts...