Thursday, June 25, 2009

these are a few of her favorite things!



Daddy stayed home yesterday to hang out with us. He took Maryn out for a little Daddy-Daughter time. They ventured to Academy where they bought her her own set of pink golf clubs! They then proceeded to go spend some time at the "driving ranch" as Maryn says. She had a ball! She is now obsessed. She wants to golf in the backyard at every possible free moment. I only got to watch her hit a few times, but Bran says she is pretty good! Apparently a 4-some stopped to watch her hit at one point and she had her best drive of the day. They applauded her, which, of course, she loved! Here are a few pics from the backyard!


Daddy and Bear watched while I took pics!

3 comments:

  1. What a ham! I can't believe that she is that big! It seems like just yesterday that you guys had her at our pool and she was a baby!! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I remember my dad taking us girls to the driving range... it was so much fun and such a simple way to spend quality time as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a pro already! I can't even explain how excited I am to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...