Things haven't been completely perfect, but they have most definitely been guided by the Big Guy's hands! After I (Cayce) went to recovery after delivery, "Bear" and Daddy went to see the family and then off to the nursery. By the time I was out of recovery, baby Bear was under the incubator with some struggles with breathing. Many hours later, after I still hadn't been able to hold the sweet boy, he was whisked away to the NICU. He remains there at this hour, but has made incredible progress! He had bubbles of air in his lungs which caused his lungs to collapse. As of now, he is breathing room air and, God willing, will return to the regular nursery (and therefore our room) tomorrow morning! I can't wait to love on him instead of staring at his sweet face through walls of plastic!
Thanks to all for your prayers and support! Things have really gone well, considering! Once we have this sweet baby in our hands, I will post more pics! In the mean time, a few from his very first introduction to our world!



OMG! He is so adorable! I can't wait to hold him! I bet you too, ehh? I will be praying for Bear and your family. I have faith everything will be just fine! Call me when you have the time because I want to bring yall dinner one night. Love yall!
ReplyDeleteHe is precious Cayce!! I'm so glad things went well. If you need anything do not hesitate to call!! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little nickname... Too precious! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cayce!! I'm sorry to hear about the complications, but I will continue to pray for you all... I'm sure Bear will continue to grow strong and healthy.
ReplyDelete<3
Congrats Nobles!!! I am so excited and happy for your guys! We love you!!
ReplyDelete