
Precious Baby Bear has been perfect! He sleeps well, eats well, and plays well! We still can't determine who exactly he looks like, but boy is he precious!!! It has been so long since Maryn was tiny, and I have truly enjoyed that fantastic cuddling with our sweet baby, even if it is REALLY early in the morning!

We have been amazingly blessed by love and support from our friends and family! I am so thankful for the phone calls, comments, visitors, meals and more! Our family has been beyond blessed and are truly grateful to God that He saw fit to provide for our family in such a magnificent way! Praise Him and thank you!
Ah, I just love him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Maryn never ceases to amaze me -- she is the perfect mix of you and Bran. What a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete