Friday, June 5, 2009

so far, so good

What an answer to prayer! Maryn and I have had a fantastic summer thus far and we haven't even spent a dime! (except the morning we spent at Target for P2) We have rested, played, cuddled, swam with friends, had our (Maryn's) first slumber party and so much more! What a blessing! I am so thankful!!! Speaking of thankful- how cool is it to have friends and family who would literally do anything they could to help and support us during this transition!? Wow, we are lucky!

P2 is doing lovely, thank you. No more scares. NST's and BPP's have looked great this week. My blood pressure was up, randomly, yesterday afternoon so I had to do blood work. No results yet, and quite frankly, I have no idea what they are looking for! Our sonographer continues to be amazed that we haven't delivered yet, but I am comfortable with that, knowing God is in control! That said, I can't wait to meet this sweet baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is well in the Noble household. Everytime I see that picture of Maryn, I can't help but think she's the perfect mixture of you and Bran! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...