For those of you who have never been pregnant, counting "weeks" can get really confusing. Heck, I know how it works and it still doesn't make sense. Officially, one is pregnant for 40 weeks. According to my math, that is 10 months and not 9! But, people don't typically realize that. So, for simplicity sake I am calculating my own way! Today, March 18th (seeing as how I am due to deliver June 18th) I am 6 months along (counting back from the 9 month phenomena)! Holy cow, I am a cow;) Needless to say, we are super excited. Baby bump pics to come...
yeah, so this new background+font color= hard to read.
ReplyDeleteThanks hot stuff! :)
ReplyDeleteYes pregnancy is very confusing!!! Good think we didn't come last night! I went to the doc and I have strep and the flu!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh no Jeri! I hope you feel better soon. At least you can get them both over with at once! Holler if you need some Jorja relief...Maryn would love to babysit:)
ReplyDelete