Monday, March 30, 2009

praise be to God!

I got the most amazing news today!!! After having gestational diabetes the first go-round, it was pretty much a guarantee this go-round. Plus, with my less-than-positive news last week, I was anticipating an absolutely positive result! But, thanks to my amazing prayer warriors and an even more amazing God, I got the positive results today that I DO NOT have gestational diabetes. Seriously, it is quite out-of-the-ordinary and really brightened my day today. I feel truly blessed, even though this pregnancy has been a little rougher then the last. Now I just need to convince the specialist that this baby isn't big, he/she has just caught up to his/her original due date, AS I TOLD THEM HE/SHE WOULD FROM THE BEGINNING! So much technology that they forget to listen to mother's intuition!

Thanks to ALL who prayed. You are a blessing to me!!!

1 comment:

Your thoughts...