Maryn and I had a slumber party last night because B is out of town. When we woke up, we were just being silly and cuddly (which I LOVE!) and talking to P2. Maryn sang him/her a few songs and then I was telling her how soon she would get to meet the sweet baby in my belly and how that process would work. She quickly informed me about how she would "hold her, and rock her, and put her in the crib to sleep, and if she cries too much I will tell her to stop the drama!" Oh. My. Goodness. She totally will and it is all my fault!
Our BABY is THREE!!
10 years ago
So cute!! At least she is repeating those things instead of the 4 letter word things. Maryn and P2 are so lucky to have such a great momma!
ReplyDeleteEvery person at the birthday party today said that Maryn is beautiful!!! And she is!!! You should be proud of yourself and her because everyone loves and adores all of you Nobles!!! "Save the drama" is not so bad!!! At least she's keeping it real!!!! No telling what Jorja will say, Mercy!!!!!
ReplyDelete