Monday, March 16, 2009

my bad...

Umm, I fell down on the blog. My bad. But, I am back! Not much to say, unfortunately, except that it is Spring Break!!! Hallelujah! I am not sure I could have made it any more days without a break. This time of year is tough, but time usually flies from this point forward and for that, I am thankful.

I am keeping Maryn home with me this week and Branum is fencing. I am excited to spend a little quality time with MG. We don't get much of that and it won't be long before we have to share that time with another little bundle of joy. I can't believe that she will be 4 next month! She is a little lady and truly brilliant. What a blessing!

I went to see Twilight, the movie, again last week with a bunch of girlfriends. It started the obsession all over! I am back to reading and glad I have ALL WEEK to stay up late...

Doc appointments next week- sonogram (WAHOO!) and diabetes testing (BOO!). I am fervently praying and asking for prayers that I don't have gestational diabetes again this go-round. If I do, I will do my best to take care of things, but that is a tough road!!! I don't know how "true" diabetics do it!

1 comment:

  1. Just reading your comments have sparked an interest in me again... I think I will read the books again too. Besides, I need something to keep my occupied until New Moon comes out in theaters! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...