Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random Spring Break Updates


First of all, please be in prayers for a friend of ours, Dustin. (kateanddustin.blogspot.com) It is a crazy situation that will possibly completely change the life the Dustin lives. Please pray fervently for their direct requests, as we are praying in the Noble household.

On a more positive note, spring break rocks!!! I am trying to be constructive, while still resting. So far, so good. Maryn has really taken our time together to show signs of regression and anxiety about our sweet new addition. I hope that I can help comfort her to know how incredibly loved she is and that she has NOTHING to worry about! She will be an amazing big sister and I am trying to use spring break to take those extra minutes with her. Today, we went to ride an elephant at the Science Spectrum with our friend Mia. The girls had a ball!

So, happy spring break and happy St. Patrick's Day (Maryn has green on under her hoodie)! We look forward to even more fun this week! Speaking of, you are invited to our backyard bbq tomorrow night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cayce, I'm praying for your friends. If there's anything I can do, let me know. Medical City is five minutes from my house.

    Enjoy your spring break.. I'm so jealous!!!

    ...and there was an elephant at the Science Spectrum?????

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...